Setup an email client on your computer or online.
When setting up your emails via an email client on your computer or mobile device you should be able to follow the wizard install and it will work. Typically it will require the following settings:
- Username and Password
- Mailserver Protocol (IMAP / POP3)
- Incoming mail server – type your domain name (example : coderra.co.uk) and the port 143 for IMAP and 110 for POP3.
- Outgoing mail server – type your domain name (example : coderra.co.uk) and the port is 25. Mark that the server requires authentication.
Access emails via webmail
In the browser visit webmail.example.com where example.com is the address of your website. For example, mail.coderra.co.uk. When prompted specify your full email address and the associated password. You can change your email password from within webmail under preferences.
Access from specific Email Clients
For specific instructions on setup of your email depending on your device / client please see the official Plesk documentation below. This shows step by step instructions with screenshots.
- Access from Microsoft Office Outlook 2010
- Access from Microsoft Outlook Express
- Access from Mozilla Thunderbird
- Access from Apple Mail
- Access from iPhone
- Access from Android